Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Facebook in Nepal


Facebook in Nepal

I always log in Facebook 3 or 4 times per day whenever I get chance. Looking for any Facebook - Notification, Messages, Friend Requests or any kind of changes. I will be happy if there is something new in my Facebook account. Similarly by facebook all my friends, family and more activities will be updated to me. That's superb for me. I like their updates.

What is your experience about the Facebook? Do you have anything to share about the Facebook?

I am writing on this topic because we all know that a lot of people around the world use to of Facebook and among them Nepalese are also one of them. Some says Facebook becomes the addiction to all. So are we Nepalese people are also addicted with Facebook?

I use Facebook with normal interface but there may be some addiction factor over Facebook so people are rising the term like "Facebook Addiction". I don't know about such addiction but guess yes Nepalese people are use to of Facebook. Whenever they are in front of their Laptops, PC, Iphone or any net connected device they first log in Facebook (I guess).

So what you have to say about the use of Facebook in Nepal and how you are using it?

No comments:

Post a Comment